Definition of Anger
Internal uneasiness which result in losing control of rationale.
Symptoms of Anger
1. Feeling uncomfortable on the chest.
2. Heart beats faster and faster.
3. The rate of blood flow increase until feel hot, might as well, sweating.
4. Feeling like throwing things to others.
5. Tendency to speak loudly, or shout.
6. Everything seems to be ugly.
P/S : Patient may suffer from other symptoms as well. Please consult the nearest doctor* to be diagnosed thoroughly.
Prescription for Anger
3. Seek protection from Allah from shaiton the rejected one.
4. Du'a/ supplication
5. Not hurting back for being hurt
Note: Repeat medication prescribed if symptoms re-occur
Get your free medical treatment at the NEAREST CLINIC
*Doktor yang berdekatan boleh ditemui pada lokasi lebih dekat daripada urat leher anda.
Return back to Allah, as He provides solutions to all disease!